• When the choices you are currently making are out of comfort causing legitimate stress on your body.
• When the commitments you make aren’t being fulfilled because you’re not operating as your best self.
• When rest is never long enough, regardless of the amount of hours with your eyes closed.
• When you’re working on your hip thrust crawl and you’re looking like a beached manatee trying to get back to the water.
• When you look in the mirror and struggle to look for too long because you’re not happy in your current state.
That’s when you know it’s time to make a change.
That time is now.
Cheers to new beginnings. There’s new highs to hit and lows to fall to, but like every other change I’ve made over the past couple of months, I know I’ll be smiling through it all. That’s what I do.
#becomingabetterme #smilingthroughitall #changeyourenvironment #changeyourbehavior #makeithappen