Challenge Day 8. Kinda high-ish energy in the morning, happy, dirty feet and wild boys in the afternoon, low energy in the evening.
Too many feelings today, to be completely honest. New moon got me trippin’ 🌚
I couldn’t figure out what was happening when my alarm went off this morning. It clicked in (kind of) but I did the wake up thing on my second alarm. This was the first day I didn’t wake up alert.
No Ashley today and it was an uncomfortable thought, but I didn’t let it become a feeling. I wasn’t alone. Being alone isn’t a thing when you are inside of those walls. It’s a great place to feel like you’re part of something good 💛
Today’s workout highlights include:
• Katie and Carlos – you guys were just what I needed today. Thank you for burning slow with me ☺️🙏🏼🔥💪🏼
• Outside time! I belong outdoors. Maybe not running in tennis shoes on asphalt, but it’s a great variance to my normal barefoot jogs 🤷🏻♀️ It was just really nice to get the fresh air 🌳
• Hangs! I’ve been trying to hang for awhile. My first hang today was comfy. But not after burpees. My hang game sucks even worse then. Burpees suck. I do not enjoy them. I tried my hardest.
• Squat pulses (or something like that) killed my soul. My body rebelled. Big time. But I practiced for the rest of the day and I think I’m getting the hang of it ☺️
• I met Lindsey and watched her bust out burpees like athletic people do. Impressive and inspiring, girl!
My nutrition is STILL on point and I’m super proud of that ⭐️ My fuel is good. It feels good!
Today was a long day. Feeling all the feels (x10) and really just ready to crawl in bed and sleep.
My body wants a good stretch. A foam roller. Slow jams. Moon light… I’m always rushing time 😏
Here’s to a less heavier day tomorrow. I get to sweat in a brand new shirt at 4:45 am! It’s going to get so wet 😝
Leave a Reply